Founded in 1900, Arpin Moving, Inc., interstate agent for Arpin Van Lines, has built a strong and well-recognized reputation in the moving industry based upon quality, integrity, and adherence to our core values.
These core values include:
- Providing our customers with world-class service at a competitive price. We strive to be adaptable, flexible, and responsive to their requirements, and we will never compromise our standards and adherence to regulations in order to find a solution.
- Creating and maintaining a team-oriented culture, characterized by reliability, integrity, personal and professional growth, and concern for our customers and community.
- Training in ethics and ethical business practices as a living part of our culture which is emphasized and taken seriously by all employees.
- Promoting business growth and profitability for the benefit of all team members. Growth and profitability will result from a commitment to quality and the ethical dealings with all customers.
- Conducting business with integrity and complying with all applicable laws and regulations. We ask each person in the Arpin organization to make a personal commitment to comply with both the letter and spirit of our Code of Ethics and Business Practices.
At Arpin Moving, Inc., we believe the diversity and entrepreneurial spirit of our workforce are key factors that allow us to successfully face the challenges within the moving industry. Throughout our organization, we combine the best group of employees in the moving industry with one goal in mind – Outstanding Customer Service.
We also believe that to understand our customers’ needs, we need to look beyond the physical move to the emotional aspect. To this end, we require all personnel complete our own extensive training programs as well as those offered by professional organizations such as the American Moving and Storage Association (AMSA). We also perform regular background checks and drug testing on all employees.
In addition, our customer care representatives are trained to anticipate the needs of the families entrusting their move to us, and work to achieve a flawless relocation. We train our employees and give them state-of-the-art tools to ensure success. This training and these beliefs are key in successful employee recruiting and retention.